This Terms Of Service Document, covers the agreement between Postman ApS, located in Aarhus, Denmark, Inge Lehmannsgade 10 and the customer (“The Customer”). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Postman ApS.
Postman ApS offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By using Postman.ai website, Postman ApS Applications, and / or Postman ApS Application Programming Interface (“API”) and / or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms Of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You understand and agree that Postman ApS. cannot be held responsible for the content posted by The Service. You agree to use The Service at your own risk.
All usage of Software and or Services provided by Postman ApS, is subject to the following terms of service.
#2 General Conditions
- The Service, Tools and Application Programming Interfaces are provide “As is” and you can use it solely at your own risk.
- You agree to and understands that Postman ApS uses third party partners, vendors and providers to provide the necessary Infrastructure including but not limited, Hardware, Networking, Storage, Software and Hosting.
- You agree not to copy, duplicate, sell, resell any parts of The Service, Tools or Application Interfaces without first obtaining an explicated written permission from Postman ApS.
- Postman ApS Does not warrant that the Service, Tools or Application Programming Interfaces will meet any specific requirements, expectations or be uninterrupted and error-free at all times.
- Postman ApS reserves the rights to maintain all of its Services, Tools and Programming Interfaces at any time, but will strive to communicate maintenance work through the Website.
- Questions about the Terms Of Service or usage of the Services, Tools and Application Programming Interfaces should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
#3 Use of The Service
- Before using Tools, Services or Application Programming Interfaces provided by Postman ApS, the user must first register for an account. Accounts can be created through our website, or by interacting with out official Bot, “BotPostman”.
- You are obliged to provide valid and complete information as requested during sign up process. Postman APS. owns right to stop any Tool, Service or Application Programming Interface in case of abuse or wrong account information.
- Your account will be created via secure Facebook Oauth logins. By creating an account at our website, and accessing any of our Services, Tools or Application Programming Interfaces (“API”), you accept that Postman ApS will access your public profile data, which will be used to create your account.
- You are not allowed to use The Service for other purposes than those which The Service is intended to, without explicit written acceptance from Postman ApS.
- You are not allowed in any way, to store or in any other way reuse results obtained from any Tools, Services or Application Programming Interfaces provided by Postman ApS.
- You are not allowed to abuse, hack or in other ways misuse Tools, Services or Application Programming Interfaces provided by Postman ApS.
#4 Subscriptions & Payments
- The Service is billed on a monthly or a Yearly basis, unless otherwise is specified strictly in written form on your account
- The Service is prepaid
- Any prepaid Tools, Services or Applications Programming Interfaces subscribed to in your account cannot be refunded.
- The price and usage capacity is based on the customer’s chosen pricing plan.
- Exceeding usage limit of the pricing plan chosen by you, results in an additional billing, according to the amount of additional usage.
- Failed payments from your account grants Postman ApS. The rights to terminate your account, and hereby stop any Tool, Service or Application Programming Interface that your account was subscribed to.
- Postman ApS. reserves the rights to change the billed price within a notice period of 30 days, starting from the next billing period of your account.
#5 Account terms
- Postman ApS exclusively offers its Tools, Services and Application Programming Interfaces to Businesses, NGO’s, Public Figures, Governments and Educational Institutions.
- The Customer (“The Business”) holds the exclusive responsibility for all activity and interaction with The Service, Tools and Application Programming Interfaces within the Businesses account.
- The Customer (“The Business”) is solely responsible of ensuring that The Service, Tools and Application Programming Interfaces complies with local. Postman ApS does not accept liability for any violations of such laws. This includes, but is not limited to copyright infringements, data privacy etc.
#6 Termination of Service
- The Customer (“The Business”) can terminate their account at any time from with the account. Postman ApS does not refund any prepaid funds no matter the prepaid period, and no matter the reason of cancellation of the The Service, Tools or Application Programming Interfaces used by the Customer.
- Postman ApS Does not store any data or account information after cancellation of accounts. All data within- and related the customer will be permanently deleted.
- Postman ApS reserves the rights to ban any Businesss and / or user from The Service, Tools and Application Programming Interfaces.
- Postman ApS reserves the rights to terminate any Service, Tool or Application Programming Interface within a 30 day’s notice via email.
- After terminating use of the system no access will be granted to The Service, nor will it be possible to access the data.
#7 Limitation of Liabilities
- You Agree that Postman ApS shall not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to you, your customers or third parties, caused by the use of, of inability to use the Service, Tools or Application Programming Interfaces provided by Postman ApS. This includes but is not limited to Failures, Technical incidents, Indirect data-loss or lost profits.
- You agree that Postman ApS holds no responsibility for any infringement upon copyrights held by third parties.
#8 Privacy and confidentiality
- Postman ApS does not share data gathered through The Service, Tools or Application Programming Interfaces, or usage or any other information shared by the customers.
- Postman ApS does not share data collected from one customer with another.
- Postman ApS uses aggregated and anonymized data or any activity from The Service, Tools and Application Programming Interfaces, to improve its products and algorithms, which eventually helps all its customers.